maandag 4 januari 2016 @ 14:23  0 stares




The newscaster announces sorrowful happenings in a dispassionate way. A script is already laid out for him so he doesn't make a mistake. He reads it off mechanically
People soon grow accustomed to any kind of terrible thing. They avert their eyes from the wound and forget the pain...

If it is that the world is crying, I will join in the lament. 
I can't just pretend that nothing happened
If someone is crying, I will stop for them. 
To remain indifferent would make my life meaningless.

Raw tears cover the front page of the newspaper. Endless chains of war pave a road to despair. If someone shakes hands with someone else, might a white dove take flight? Someone who knows, please tell me
A person whose heart became heavy changes the channel away from the news. Probably looking for something like a funny cartoon "I'm completely powerless. I can't do anything. All I can do is cry together with you" "I don't want to get used to sadness. That's why, if the world is crying, I will cry along with it"

The newscaster relates indifferently the sad event broadcasted on TV. Reading aloud the manuscript written in advance so that he won't make any mistake.
No matter what kind of painful things people go through, they will eventually get used to it. If they turn away their eyes from the wound, they forget the pain...

If the world is crying, I will cry too. 
I can't pretend that nothing has happened. 
If someone is crying let's stand still in that place. 
I am not worth living if I am indifferent!

On the first page of the newspaper are fresh tears. The chain of conflict is the road to despair. If somewhere I shake hands with someone, will a white dove fly? Tell me, clever people
People whose heart started to hurt switch the news program. Surely they will even go watch funny videos.

If the world is crying, I will cry too. 
I can't say it is the problem of a country far away or that it is someone else's business. 
If someone is crying, people around should help. 
Living in the same age, I am one of them.

"I am powerless. I can't do anything. I can just cry along." "I don't want to get used to sadness. Therefore, if the world is crying, I will cry too."  The sad events being broadcasted on TV by a disinterested newscaster. Taking care not to mess up on his last-minute script. He read on in a mechanical voice. No matter what kind of painful things happen, humans will get used to it. Averting their eyes from the wound to forget the pain…

If the world is crying, I will sob too.
 I can't pretend that there is nothing wrong. 
If someone is crying, let's stand still together with them.
 If I stay apathetic, then there's no value in being alive.

A page on the news, vivid tears, chains of dispute are the road to despair. Is there anywhere I can hold hands with someone and set doves free? Tell me, oh wise one
Those who feel sorrow in their hearts will surely switch the channel to watch something funny, right?

If the world is crying, I will sob too. 
I can't say it's not my problem just because it's happening in a faraway country. 
If someone is crying those around should help, because I am one of the people living in this same era.

“I am powerless, can't do anything. I can only cry with you”   “I don't want to become used to sorrow. So,if the world is crying, I will sob too”

If he world is crying, I will sob too. 
I can't pretend that there is nothing wrong.
 If someone is crying let's stand still together with them. 
If I stay apathetic then there's no value in being alive.